Keto deviled eggs
These amazing keto bites are loaded with flavor and redefine elegance in a small package. They also feature our amazing (if we do say so ourselves) homemade mayonnaise. Serve these for any party or holiday, and be prepared for the rave reviews!
Servings: 4 servings
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp tabasco
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 pinch herbal salt
- 8 cooked and peeled shrimp or strips of smoked salmon
- fresh dill
- Start by boiling the eggs by placing them in a pot and covering them with water. Place the pot over medium heat and bring to a light boil.
- Boil for 8-10 minutes to make sure the eggs are hardboiled.
- Remove the eggs from the pot and place in an ice bath for a few minutes before peeling.
- Split the eggs in half and scoop out the yolks.
- Place the egg whites on a plate.
- Mash the yolks with a fork and add tabasco, herbal salt and homemade mayonnaise.
- Add the mixture, using two spoons, to the egg whites and top with a shrimp on each, or a piece of smoked salmon.
- Decorate with dill.