Keto pimiento cheese meatballs
Cheddar cheese, red pimiento peppers, and the secret ingredient of mayonnaise creates a zesty yet creamy and moist keto meatball.
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 ⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup pimientos or pickled jalapeños
- 1 tsp paprika powder or chili powder
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 4 oz. cheddar cheese grated
- 1½ lbs ground beef
- 1 egg
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp butter for frying
- Start by mixing all ingredients for the pimiento cheese in a large bowl.
- Add ground beef and the egg to the cheese mixture. Use a wooden spoon or clean hands to combine. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Form large meatballs and fry them in butter or oil in a skillet on medium heat until they are thoroughly cooked.
- Serve with a side dish of your choice, a green salad and perhaps a homemade mayonnaise.