Low-carb baked eggs
A perfect low-carb marriage of eggs and beef... yes, please! Whip up this tasty gem anytime—breakfast, lunch or dinner—and dig in. Your taste buds will thank you!
Servings: 1 serving
- 3 oz. ground beef or ground lamb or ground pork use left-overs or cook it any way you like. You can also use this recipe.
- 2 eggs
- 2 oz. shredded cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Arrange cooked ground-beef mixture in a small baking dish. Then make two holes with a spoon and crack the eggs into them.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
- Bake in the oven until the eggs are done, about 10-15 minutes.
- Let cool for a while. The eggs and ground meat get very hot!
This is a perfect recipe for that leftover hamburger you weren’t quite sure what to do with. Multiply the recipe by the number of people and you’ll have dinner for the whole family. Voila!