Low-carb banana waffles
Love waffles? Adore bananas? Waffles plus bananas equals perfection as far as we’re concerned! Try these delicious, dairy-free low-carb waffles and kick off your day in an awesome way. We love them!
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 ripe banana
- 4 eggs
- ¾ cup almond flour
- ¾ cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp ground psyllium husk powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- coconut oil or butter for frying
- Mix all of the ingredients together and let sit for a while.
- Make in a waffle maker or fry in a frying pan with coconut oil or butter.
- Serve with hazelnut spread or whipped coconut cream and some fresh berries, or just have them as is with melted butter. You can't go wrong!