Tex-Mex burger plate
Real food on a plate. A Tex-Mex burger. Cheese. Lettuce. Avocado. Because a keto dinner doesn't have to be complicated to taste great.
Servings: 2 servings
- 2 ⁄3 lb ground beef
- 1 tbsp Tex-Mex seasoning or taco seasoning
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 oz. sliced Pepper Jack cheese or Mexican cheese or any other flavorful cheese you like
- 1 avocado
- 2 oz. lettuce
- 2 tbsp pickled jalapeños
- 1 ⁄3 cup sour cream
- Mix ground beef and seasoning. Form one burger per serving.
- Fry the burgers over medium heat, or grill, in half of the olive oil for 3-4 minutes on each side until the burger is light pink or cooked all the way through, which ever you prefer. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Plate the burger along with cheese, avocado, lettuce, jalapeños and sour cream. Drizzle with the rest of the olive oil.